We have to do something....We are letting us destroy the world, we are not maintaining it....
I Hope You Find It Interesting Here....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We have to do something....We are letting us destroy the world, we are not maintaining it....
I Hope You Find It Interesting Here....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Mattter - Whats Really Going On Here? There has to be a BIGGER PICTURE

Go down

Dark Mattter - Whats Really Going On Here? There has to be a BIGGER PICTURE Empty Dark Mattter - Whats Really Going On Here? There has to be a BIGGER PICTURE

Post  Admin Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Dark Energy, Dark Matter

In the early 1990's, one thing was fairly certain about the expansion of the Universe. It might have enough energy density to stop its expansion and recollapse, it might have so little energy density that it would never stop expanding, but gravity was certain to slow the expansion as time went on. Granted, the slowing had not been observed, but, theoretically, the Universe had to slow. The Universe is full of matter and the attractive force of gravity pulls all matter together. Then came 1998 and the Hubble Space Telescope (HST) observations of very distant supernovae that showed that, a long time ago, the Universe was actually expanding more slowly than it is today. So the expansion of the Universe has not been slowing due to gravity, as everyone thought, it has been accelerating. No one expected this, no one knew how to explain it. But something was ca

Yea guys, I recently found god and he is telling me that Black Matter is the Devil, our solar system is the universes 1 cell of billions, just like we are made of billions of cells, now reference our body, what happens when you get to many caner cells (altered cells) internal organs fail, why cause we need cells....

Now our Solar system is OUR machine, the billions of Solar systems our Gods creation of recirculating all different types of life, but we don't need to know this and what yet UNTILL that century is here, well we are in the 21 century with technology GOd put in path for us in the 25th Century...

The Sun, needs a machine, It powers the sun, without it the sun is nothing, hence why we have dead planets and nobody knows why, how or for sure how the dead planets like Mars became dead, well it was life that went in the wrong direction of gods path, let greed (the devil) overcome there Human Nature God Blesses Us With and The Lord Jesus Christ tried to tell us on the Cross, He sacrifices his life for ALL PEOPLE.

Planet, needs as machine to maintain it, US HUMANS, well we are not doing this like we were designed for. And I think this would be again most religions that are holy or Believe in a higher god.

This is the bigger picture, Crazy huh

Now ask yourself, if we go outside of our cell or "Space in Time" and altered something by mistake, what would happen? Im sure EVERYONE GOOD can admit and feel god giving you that DONT DO IT feeling, when greed is involved (the Devil) astronomers will do ALL to get more of it, even NON-BELIEVERS!

US YOUTH CAN ONLY BELIEVE THIS THEORY CAUSE YOU KNOW IT MAKES SCENE< HENCE EVERYONE SAYING "ITS THE BELIEVERS KNOW ITS THE YOUTH THAT WILL!!" IF YOUR HEART IS BEATING RAPIDLY THINKING ABOUT THIS THAT IS "THE DEVIL WITHIN" TRYING TO GO AGAINST GOD!

And our Nature of Living.

Period.

Powerful huh lol, being never religious and always broke NEVER GOING TO COLLEGE AND SUCH, never know astronomy, but ask questions on my forum and ill give answers

And non-believers can see my scientific fact so they believe in our God, our maker, He picked me cause of my Open Mind, I didn't know, be he has made it very clear, I can get punched in the face and walk away, not have to get punch to punch back... Not worth it to me.Benn Like this my whole life.

‎(The Sun is The Lord Jesus Christ “our body and will” God is “Our Mind” Our Universe)

Lord Jesus Christ....is our savior "The Sun", Gods sun.... and our God (this Universe) is our brain. Our Connection, Our Faith, Our Purpose.

Last Thing To Think About - Gods Connection to us is for example a sense of other connection TWINS have sense there in trouble etc (i believe is a portal in our unused side of brain) this half of the brain I believe is OUR GODs way of communication! Hence why it isn't fully developed yet, Hence every century we learn what god learns as he creates our path...hence why our ozone changes roughly every 100 years...God Changes Nature Into Different Survival Instincts so GOD and US can survive this journey together.and he teaches us GUIDING us to the kingdoms of Heaven. Giving us a chance to join him in Absolute Happiness....the way it should.

Sound like growing up?

[/b][/color]
WHAT I GET AND WHAT GOD IS TELLING ME BASICALLY EVERY NEW CENTURY WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A NEW GUIDE (BIBLE) BUT THE DEVIL = GREED HAS ALTERED THAT SO MUCH WE ARE STUCK, EVEN GOOD CHRISTIANS ARE GOING TO HARD BUT IF THEY BELIEVE GOD WILL GIVE THEM TRUTH, THEY WILL KNOW, NO MORE CURIOSITY

SPREAD THE WORD AND GIVE PEOPLE A CHANCE FOR OUR YOUTH OUR BRAIN IN THIS CENTURY WAS DESIGNED FOR US TO BELIEVE THIS SO YOUTH OPEN YOUR MIND, DO WHAT YOUR KNOW TO DO, WHEN YOU FEEL The Lord Jesus Christ PRESENTS I HOPE IS ENOUGH TO BELIEVE..

Admin
Admin

https://theunoticed.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum