We have to do something....We are letting us destroy the world, we are not maintaining it....
I Hope You Find It Interesting Here....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We have to do something....We are letting us destroy the world, we are not maintaining it....
I Hope You Find It Interesting Here....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Our World Feels So Wrong To Us.. Please correct me when wrong, my thinking BEFORE I FOUND OUR GOD

Go down

Why Our World Feels So Wrong To Us.. Please correct me when wrong, my thinking BEFORE I FOUND OUR GOD Empty Why Our World Feels So Wrong To Us.. Please correct me when wrong, my thinking BEFORE I FOUND OUR GOD

Post  CrissCrossThinker Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:21 am

I WROTE THIS THE DAY I THOUGHT ABOUT OPENING UP THIS FORUM! MOST LIKELY NOBODY WILL READY BUT IF YOU DO I DID THIS IN A TEXT DOCUMENT AS NOTES, THIS IS BEFORE I FOUND OUR GOD THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

Somewhat of an Intro I guess?
So after thinking to much I've decided to start a blog i'll post links later for, in hopes of somehow helping us try to make sense or understand this country's way of treating countrywide situations like we as individuals need to all be changed, but realizing all the change is bringing craziness to the people. Publicly talk about it cause nobody is, somebody will, but this country needs it now, we need to understand the world now we have all these new technologies before we come up with new luxury crap we worry about but everything now-a-days break right after standard warranty is up... like really? Simple, treat this country as if it were your own son or daughter and watch this country start understanding this world, open their eyes and admit....change.....and move to a better time in our economic disaster and an Online Country that can not go Offline!
I've been trying to understand why and how this world has changed in a dramatic and wrong turn, and the fact Our Country’s “Ego Rate” is so high and ahead of ourselves it seems we don't know where the hell we are anymore, trying to find things we don't have the technology to find thinking its a good thing in anyway.... and I'm just talking about most of our world leaders / representatives, that the only word i can think of is “scared” but I would be to if billions of people trusted the words coming out of your mouth (But I’d also take it a little more seriously) .........WE JUST NEED TO SPEAK! SO THEY CAN SEE! OPEN THEIR EYES, STOP THE WRONG TURNS, AND REALIZE WE HAVE TO HELP OURSELVES AS A FAMILY NOT INDIVIDUALS!!!!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Topics on mind
Topics: relating what we can do as a FAMILY to fix it.... To help people with no money, trying to cope with a world that thinks it knows itself, people that aren’t crazy driving themselves there trying to understand this world?, why I can take and ingest artificially and LEGALLY untested and take medications that symptoms may include INTERNAL STOMACH BLEEDING but can’t smoke pot....Promote something that makes them the $$ basically better of all worlds (thinking independently not as family) or not using what nature and all our gods have given us in this still beautiful world? or act like they know what we need to think, to stop thinking individually and treat and react to things as you would with a large dam family.... not always the enemy.......aka. ((((Dam us white people! lol.))))

This is probably not what most are thinking about but hell, I can't be the only one out there thinking about it or something like this and find thinking about “what would seem obvious” for example wondering WHY THE HELL WE ARE TRYING TO BAN WEED SO HARSHLY, EVERYONE WANT EVERYONE TO BECOME ANGRIER OR SOMETHING!? ….. IF THATS THAT CASE I WON’T BE IN THIS (SOON TO BE) EMBARRASSED COUNTRY MUCH LONGER IF AND WHEN I HAVE CONTROL OVER AN OPTION LIKE THAT LOL ....Aren't you done having to worry about getting told to do something you have always done or are customized in doing morally or ethically wrong EVEN when they know its wrong and still doing wrong cause it would mean admitting there is wrong, or needed and develop a CHANGE because of the dramatic world changes, but there ego to high to admit or hassle the changed, its easy making shit of and letting us try to make sense of it all!!! guh....

Ill tell you one thing, i know its hard for us all to agree, but we at least have to come up with an arrangement our government and us people won't have a thought in our heads like “ Why We Have To Do It That Way!?” or “Why Do We Have To Help That Country, Don’t we still need affordable Health Care in ours?”

I say lets stand or say, help our Blog help you helping our family the best we can.... try to get our potentially great leadership to just understand us as family and stop see us as individuals! Open their eyes to the reality we cannot be the most technology advanced country anymore...that was past and is done, let’s try to stay healthy first, or even produce enough of our own food to support OUR FAMILY and not screw ourselves if any natural disaster creeps over to our side of the world. Technology has us caught up causing us to think we need to be badass, turning the stuff we have created inside and out of a world of expected morals set for people as individuals, everybody can know anything in a second, voices can be heard.
Give me a week to button it up ill post link shortly, lets see if we can get the LIKES.
When people say “Think outside the box” or “Look outside the box” It DOES MEAN LOOK OUTSIDE OF THE DAMN BUILDING YOUR IN!

e to start thinking a little differently
The Few, The Unoticed, The Unheard, Those Not Well, Those that Need Help trying to understand....... and now... Those who provide help for our Country as our Family is our Family.
Post, Reply, Learn, Teach, and Hope and Prey we open a few, Lets Try to get our leadership to Open Eyes! OR AT LEAST BLINK!
------------------------------------------------------------------------7/28

Whats going on with Health Care? Letting me take artificially made pills made by mad scientists basically forgiving them for all that happens to! Even if this pill blows ur stomach up you wont sue because you could have said no, then bill you for the visit and the pills to, a ridiculous amount, even after insurance pays them another ridiculous amount depending.. Where the sense?.. giving the power to do anything....like really... AFFECTS MAY INCLUDE: Internal stomach bleeding, Gang green from the foot, random decapitation, and blindness.. But will give you a painless elbow (that if u stretched the dam thing would sarcastically fix ina week.

I wish companies looked at people and saw better future, not look at people to see either dollar signs or judgemental skepticism finding out ways to work-around-a-sell, just do software updates dammit, charge 5 bucks an update, can't afford it, just wait to save the 5 bucks to trade-in for a newer phone, something other than saving for a year for a “once new ipod” to enjoy it for 2 months, oops look new one comes out, updating the normal 3g and preventing any functions cause my phone model didn't have the S now to act as we are for an agreed reasonable amount that is known and ABLE depending on the individual's circumstances, not get

Does the government ever just stop to think.. Maybe if we gave people more freedom, it would cause us to do the same thing you're doing but in a way that an individual cannot defend himself, or worry about it. Shit what if we focussed on helping our people first, Offering Health prices vary on individuals income on individual plans, and family combines income for family plans.. logical? We need to start stabilizing our country first, stop blaming the economy, if we try to make new laws and rules up like we do, thinking its gna get people to spend more, you're right, but only for a short time... before instantly spending billions (bail money basically) that if spent in our Economy, would we have still crashed like we did?????

Dedicating us as a family instantly for what a war? Nuclear war? Anybody think about what happens to us later? something that would have happened regardless the state of the country, because we don't understand it anymore, or know what the country deserves, not wants or thinks we have to save to stay in our position in the world.....(WHAT IS THE POSITION THIS COUNTRY’s IN, WE ARE ONE OF THE LAST IN MY HEAD). So what do they do if say crazy person kills people here, we try to change gun laws and ban weed (a plant) expecting to get better, Ill promise we will only get more pissed and crazy....if anything pot smokers keep the piece in a weird humane way....can't say that for doc prescriptions that make you broke, but someone in a white coat told you, you need them, and thats the only thing that will fix it, not even looking into natural ways, regardless they just automatically assume we as individuals are the problem, Watching us, changing laws, restricting us from natural herbs, turning a beautiful thing into a dangerous thing so “IF”, Why? Are we an evil family (country)? Absolutely not... all we have to do is show them how instead of expecting a different change. They won't decide to make less money... promise.
-------------------------------
So after thinking to much and re-posting I've decided to start a blog i'll post links later for, in hopes of somehow helping us try to make sense or understand this country's way of treating countrywide situations like we as individuals need to all be changed, not realizing all the change is bringing craziness to the us good people being told to change or do something morally wrong.
You can Publicly talk about it cause nobody is, who else will? somebody will, but this country needs it now, we need to understand the world now, we have all these new technologies developed not fully understood yet we come up with new luxury crap and better, cooler, faster stuff we worry about instead. Haven t ya noticed everything now-a-days pretty much find away to become useless, UN-used, or break right after standard warranty is up... like really?
I think its Simple? treat this country as if it were your own family, as if they were on trial, not kids that just need to be told no......ull see and watch this country start understanding this world better, open their eyes and may even start admitting faults....make change.....and move to a better time in our economic disaster we call home.
------------------

CrissCrossThinker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum