We have to do something....We are letting us destroy the world, we are not maintaining it....
I Hope You Find It Interesting Here....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We have to do something....We are letting us destroy the world, we are not maintaining it....
I Hope You Find It Interesting Here....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::GROWING LIST OF QUESTIONS WE ALL SHOULD BE ASKING::

Go down

::GROWING LIST OF QUESTIONS WE ALL SHOULD BE ASKING:: Empty ::GROWING LIST OF QUESTIONS WE ALL SHOULD BE ASKING::

Post  CrissCrossThinker Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:26 am

- Why is the world so judgmental based now?<br></br>
- Why are we as a people so evil? <br></br>
- Why aren't we treated as family anymore?<br></br>
- Why do we keep blaming economy and not that really rich guy with enough money to buy a country?<br></br>
- Why do we try to find ways to sell to the mid-low class?<br></br>
- Why do we have currency? isn't it an evil concept we have adopted from powerful people?<br></br>
- Why cant we fix the iphone 3 before coming out with 4?<br></br>
- Why do we have to make the most expensive machine or object making it impossible for us broke people to get ahead? hypothetically no more middle class...
- Hey instead of finding and funding billions on find what put Mass into an Atom, lets WORK ON HEALTH CARE!????????<br></br>

ULTIMATE QUESTION TO ASK OURSELVES HERE AS A PEOPLE, ONE "FAMILY" UNDER A GOD, <br></br><br></br>

I find it sad with the technology we have today the world thinks like this, and the world doesn't feel right, I wouldn't classify myself as any religion, i simply had other stuff that shouldn't have been on my mind as a kid, on my mind....Why?<br></br>

You know we developed the Depression sickness that destroys our bodies, inventing new things that the SIDE-EFFECTS MAY BE STOMACH BLEEDING...lol.. sounds bad huh? But why?.... because we are so caught up and scared or worried about everybody.... BUT we dont do anything to ourselves, look at our kill / death rating, its shocks the heart that nothing has change only "WAR WAR WAR, MAKE MONEY, FIND OUT HOW TO MAKE NOTHING INTO SOMETHING???????"We, this world are all connected in some way i am sure everyone can admit, heres a thought... Since we already messed up and made currency and devided the nations etc we really need to think as the whole United States as Family,<br></br>

""Example - what if your kid needed insulin? would you give it to them? or tell em they have to file for insurance first, then you can worry about your insulin, or you fell on your head and your ear is half off sitting in emergency filling out a form!!! (true happens, took my buddy passing out for them to get ME to carry him on the rolly bed whatever...but like wahhh?? doesn't that sound morally wrong in all cultures??""

So does thinking Individually work? ... well seeing is believing so look where we are now today....we don't know what we are doing, nobody telling us anything...nobody talking....

:The Hurtful Truth:
WE HAVE TO GET PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY UNDERSTAND ALREADY BUT IMPOSSIBLE TO CHANGE UNLESS EVERYONE COMES TO AN UNDERSTANDING WE ARE LOSING THE WORLD, THIS WORLD ISN'T GOING INTO THE RIGHT DIRECTION, BECAUSE OF US HUMANS NOT UNDERSTANDING IT BEFORE DISSECTING IT!! and honestly its everybody, its say USA for having to keep the EGO which we already lost... Killing trees to use them in getting more power for individuals in sight, mother nature doesn't like that much does she? <br></br><br></br>

Why are we all so scared to help people??????<br></br>

Our health care system is pathetic, the way we do Insurance is pathetic and unethical in my view. My parents have been separated since i remember, I have been broke my whole life, have a mom of course, but not the mom figure cause she was to messed up (trying to deal with the world) \, now she just gave up..... is that how we want this world to keep developing into? I saw it in point of views any child my age should never have to see, go through, or even think about, no kid should have to make the decisions I had to make...<br></br><br></br>

<bold>#1 thing I believe wont happen because how greedy people have manipulated this world; that needs to happen, is getting rid of currency....</bold>

CrissCrossThinker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum