We have to do something....We are letting us destroy the world, we are not maintaining it....
I Hope You Find It Interesting Here....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We have to do something....We are letting us destroy the world, we are not maintaining it....
I Hope You Find It Interesting Here....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

l.1 King James Bible - p.572 Mathew Scripture: New Century Revision - For our Youth to Understand.

Go down

l.1 King James Bible - p.572 Mathew Scripture: New Century Revision - For our Youth to Understand. Empty l.1 King James Bible - p.572 Mathew Scripture: New Century Revision - For our Youth to Understand.

Post  Admin Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Lesson #1
1) {22:37} Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart. and with all thy soul. and with all thy mind. {22:38} This is the first and great commandment {22:39} and the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. {22:40} On these two commandments hang all the law on the prophets.

Jesus said unto him,you shalt love the Lord, our God with all your heart, soul, and mind.

This script means you have to give your BODY, SOUL, MIND, HEART, AND SPIRIT to God in order to stay on his path, The only devil within is yourself greed and NON-PRESERVATION, the people who look at books for knowledge our chasing there own path, not Gods, God gave us instinct which every living human has but most don't follow, now God is the only Law and the Only perfect guide is we listened to the right and wrong we all know and have the same on because we ALL OUR IN GODS IMAGE, not one or the few. We use Gods creation (trees) to make paper so a few can make law, ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS. In today's world we have made up these other classification-ed emotions that were never meant to be because of the simple fact on how this government likes to run things, controlling us slowly but surely, AND everybody knowing this but not doing anything about it.

God is knowledge, not science and numbers, when numbers are involved in ones life so much one might not realize the devil has been controlling them longer then anyone realizes, even wealthy Christians I have realized are the most blocked and stuck in the way this world runs, which IS NOT GODS WAY this is why I am here, to Save as many as I can before we destroy the planet our God has made perfect for us and we were meant to MAINTAIN and PRESERVE not spoil our needs or a few peoples needs over Gods, we are destroying her [our mother, planet], and the wealthy are letting this happen.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://theunoticed.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down