We have to do something....We are letting us destroy the world, we are not maintaining it....
I Hope You Find It Interesting Here....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We have to do something....We are letting us destroy the world, we are not maintaining it....
I Hope You Find It Interesting Here....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

l.2-3 {23:22} - {23:25} & [23:8} - {23:12} - King James - Mathew p.572 +

Go down

l.2-3 {23:22} - {23:25} & [23:8} - {23:12} - King James - Mathew p.572 + Empty l.2-3 {23:22} - {23:25} & [23:8} - {23:12} - King James - Mathew p.572 +

Post  Admin Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Lesson #2
{23:22} And he that shall swear by heaven, swereth by the throne of God, and by him that skitteth thereon. {23:23} Woe unto you , scribes and Parisees, Hypocrites! for ye pay ti the of mint and arise, and cummin, and have omitted the weightier [matters] of the law, judgment mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. {23:24}[Ye] blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel {23:25}Woe unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

The only thing we should swear by is our heavens and our holiness God gave us to have us live in his image which we don't abide by anymore but think we do.

People that spit scripture not knowing true meaning in today's world, or still dwells on the updated bibles instead of the closest to original online which is King James are hypocrites! and there are many! For people that pay to have mint and un-needed things (materialistic stuff) have gave there life to the matters of law, not God. Judgement, Mercy and Faith are now judged by how much you can help and give and understand our God not follow Law UN-beleivers have made up. Yet we still do, not thinking about a 20-year outcome on direction our gov. turns to. Irregardless these are blind guides the bible talks about, not people who love this earth and just wanna live long prosperous lives we look at books for instead of basic wisdom God gives us.

"blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel" this means if you can be annoyed of a gnat but eat like a pig and not a preservationist and think you are Gods guide, you are wrong. To obey God is to Give EVERYTHING to him...this means follow your happiness not yourselves (self-happiness).

"Woe unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess." this means Those Hypocrites talked about above are able to keep clean by revolutionary technology but within that they are full of extortion and ease of access.

Lesson #3
{23:8} But be not yet called Rabbi: for one is your master, [even] Christ; and all ye are brothren. {23:9} And call no [man] your father upon earth; for one is your father, which is in heaven. {23:10} Neither be ye called masters: for one is your master, [even] Christ. {23:11} but he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. {23:12} And whosever shall exalt himself shall abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

The script before this clearly is evidence that everyone who has say in how we live is not God, and if they have found ALL OF GOD within themselves they would be in that position. They would be fuming like myself.

{23:8} Be not yet called Rabbi: for one is your master, [Even] Christ; and all ye are brothren.

This states that we are all individuals that can follow Gods path, God gives us this permission, WHY DO WE NEED ANOTHER HUMAN TO GIVE US PERMISSION? When and what we know is RIGHT, Knowledge is not power. Technology is not Power, God is our father and our guide we don't follow but think we do because of all the corrupt scripture and alterations nobody cares to take in consideration. Not even our real fathers should have direct influences on the way one lives there life naturally following God. If everyone did this, there would be no violence, critical-ism, no need to scam people or steal, I CAN COME UP WITH SYSTEMS, IF THE WEALTHY AREN'T SCARED OR IF IT WOULD BE TO HARD FOR THEM.

{23:11} but he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. {23:12} And whosever shall exalt himself shall abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

This clearly states the wealthy and the most influential people in this world today are actually servants to the people who have given God there complete heart, soul, spirit, body and mind like myself, if you do not have ALL these connections you do not have God with you as much as he would like. This is because of the criticism of the world around you.

Last night i asked my father if he could imagine this world without the critical-ism of money and he couldn't even let himself think about it, which is all the elder mind-set this is why US YOUTH HAVE TO FIX, do what we do, just get rid of Bills, if we all do our part, what we like, God will place us in perfect trades and if you can believe in me, ill believe in you, and we can all believe in our God together.
<br></br>
A few days after my finding of God i went to a Mexican restaurant and saw 2 young folks sitting waiting for food, God talking through me completely giving me knowledge about them, I knew the boy was going to be an awesome Christian Singer, i told him this and he says " I love singing and dancing" I said " i know, God wants you to follow your path" he gave me a huge smile and I got so happy. Then i asked the young women women what she wanted to do and what she is going to school for, she said " nursing" I knew that was not enough for her, i told her " I think you would love being a doctor and if you put your mind to it you will be a great one" she said "Ive always wanted to be a doctor but parent tell me its to hard" this is the world we live in....DO WHAT GOD TELLS YOU TO DO, WHICH IS YOUR DESIRE OF ANYTHING IF YOU LOVE IS THE SAME AMOUNT AS GOD, THIS IS GODS PATH OF HAPPINESS!!!!!

Admin
Admin

https://theunoticed.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down